Miami, Florida

DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A MONTH YOU WILL BUY A LEMON CAR YES I SAID A LEMON CAR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE EVER, THERE JUST MAKING MONEY OFF OF PEOPLE AND HAVE PEOPLE SPENDING OVER 4,000 ON REPAIRS NOT ONLY PLUS PAYING FOR THE DAM CAR, TIL THE POINT WHERE I DIDN'T WANNA PUT ANY MORE MONEY INTO THE CAR SOON AS I FIX SOMETHING ON THE CAR SOMETHING ELES BROKE AFTER ONLY 3 WEEKS AFTER THAT MY CAR WOULD NOT START I CALL IN TOLD THEM TO COME IN SEND A TOW TRUCK TO COME PICK UP THERE CAR CAUSE I DON'T WANT IT NO MORE IF EVERYONE COME TOGETHER IN WRITE HOW TERRIBLE THERE SERVICE IS THEY WON'T BE IN BUSINESS CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN ONE.

Had an Experience with Carway Auto Sales?

Comments

I would recommend Carway to anyone looking for a car with low mileage & that last long.Carway has always helped me with any issues , even with payments.

They're a great team , & very professional.

They really help you out especially if your credit isn't the best.Very satisfied customer.

noneya

I would never recommend caraway to anyone.They are very unprofessional and they will harrass not only you but family members.

Its inapropriate for any busoneas to harass you on the day payment is made. The cars they sell are not good cars. After about a week with my car I experience tons of problems which they weren't willing to help with.

I guess I should have knwn better especially because they have tons of lemons sitting on the back of their lot.Carway, should be shut down"!!!

james
to noneya #697323

I had a very good experience witness Carway. The people there were always nice and I have a great running car. Thumbs up to Carway Auto Sales.